Essendant Distribution Associate 2- MEDCO Tool in Woodridge, Illinois
Chicago (Woodridge, IL)
Woodridge, IL, USA
The Position: We’re looking for a Distribution Associate in our Chicago, IL location. This is an advanced-level distribution role that pays $15.00/hr. in weekly paychecks.
This job includes:
- Picking and packing orders
- Shipping and receiving
- Replenishing stock
Why Should You Apply?
- Fun and friendly workplace
- Competitive pay and benefits package
- Weekly paychecks
- Generous paid time off
- Great opportunities for advancement
We are known for the great care we take with customers and employees alike. We can’t wait to have you join us!
- All our employees receive a competitive benefits package that includes your choice of health, dental, and vision plans, a 401(k), and tuition reimbursement
- We believe that taking good care of our employees is the first step to success, so all our warehouse employees start out with 11 vacation days, 5 sick days, and 4 floating holidays, all paid – and that’s just the start!
* Notice to third party agencies:*
ORS Medco does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruiting Agreement, ORS Medco will not consider or agree to payment for any referral compensation or recruiter fees. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, ORS Medco explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of ORS Medco.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Posted: September 10, 2020