Challenge Unlimited Truck Driver - Light Plow Operator in Scott Air Force Base, Illinois
Truck Driver - Light Plow Operator
HOURS:Flexible based on program and contract needs
Payrate:18.63+/hr plus federal benefits
- Operate snowplow.
- Perform snow removal activities. Remove snow using shovel or snow blower. Maintain a clean and safe job site while ensuring current landscape and property is not damaged in the efforts of removing snow.
- Drive Company vehicle to transport equipment, supplies, and workers to and from site locations. Assist with moving, organizing, loading and unloading equipment and supplies.
- Perform ice control activities. Safely and appropriately distribute de-icing solutions such as salt/ice melt.
- Operate, clean and perform preventative maintenance such as greasing, checking and filling fluids, cleaning filters, and other minor maintenance on all equipment.
- Maintain quality control standards by completing work thoroughly and promptly correcting any deficiencies and rectifying any customer complaints.
- Contributes to teamwork by training and helping co-workers
- Continually performs duties with a special focus on safety, quality, and customer service.
- Lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs
- Pushing and pulling up to 50 lbs
- Pass criminal background checks and various state/federal registry checks.
- Must pass driving history check and Company policy criteria. Must maintain valid driver’s license and be 21 or older to drive.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Location: Scott Air Force Base, IL
Full Time/Part Time: Part Time
Client or Staff: Staff
Position Hours: Flexible to Job Demands