Roehl Transport Dedicated Elwood Paper Fleet in Orland Park, Illinois
**** Recent Update! 5 cents per mile sign-on pay for Experienced Drivers! ****
This dedicated truck driving job offers no-touch freight (you're not loading or unloading) delivered within a few hundred miles so you'll be pretty close to home when you are working.
Drivers tend to stay on this fleet saying that work, home time and pay are like "clockwork".
Your loads will mostly be planned several days in advance.
That means you do not have a lot of waiting at the docks.
The main reasons so many Roehl drivers like this fleet (and stay on it a long time) is that the miles are consistent, the freight is really driver-friendly and the drivers keep moving with proactive fleet managers and pre-planned loads.
After running these routes for about 3-4 weeks, you'll know all the locations you'll deliver at.
How much will I make?
- Experienced drivers are averaging $65,000 a year.
- 5 cents sign-on pay per mile for experienced drivers
- Roehl pays practical miles, that's 5-8% more than HHG miles.
When will I get home?
- Weekly home time
- 34 to 48 hours including part of a weekend!
- Your workweek is about 5.5 days in length
Where will I drive?
- Primary operating lanes for this truck driving job are mainly through Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Indiana and Ohio.
What will I haul?
- Mostly no-touch van freight (paper and related products) for a single, established customer.
This fleet is known as our Dedicated Elwood Paper fleet.
The fleet is based in the Chicago area, and there are openings for drivers in a few other areas as well.
You can join as an experienced driver , or, if you are a student/new-to-trucking driver, we will pay you for CDL training to develop your driving career.
Dedicated Elwood Paper Fleet
US - IL - Orland Park
- Roehl Transport Jobs