Aerotek Warehouse Team Member in Mount Carmel, Illinois
DAY AND NIGHT SHIFT OPENINGS
$2000 SIGN ON BONUS
The Custom Packaging and Unit Pick Team Member performs a variety of duties and functions to support production needs and facility organization such as; quality inspection of product, packaging and labels, and general housekeeping duties to ensure a safe, clean, and orderly work environment.
• Ability to work with hands at a fast pace.
• Ability to constantly manipulate small parts.
• Perform visual quality checks.
• Make positive contributions to kaizen programs to help reduce warehouse cost per unit and increase productivity.
• Support company safety initiatives.
Top Skills Details:
Production candidates will have an understanding of the fast pace work, staying on time to move product effectively to meet department demands.
Candidates that have worked in warehouse setting should be successful and acclimated to the work environment. Experience not necessary, client will train.
Candidates that have pick pack experience will have knowledge of the importance of packing orders, finding parts for shipment.
• Able to perform repetitive work over a long period of time.
• Attention to detail and quality performance.
• Basic computer skills and experience with handheld scanners is a plus.
• Effective verbal and legible written communication skills. Good reading comprehension is necessary.
• Able to work safely in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to live up to 35 pounds unassisted.
• Willingness to work in a warehouse setting with varying temperatures and noise levels.
• Ability to maintain excellent attendance.
• Proficient in basic math skills, as well as the ability to use a calculator.
• *Must be flexible to work OVT 50 - 55 hours weekly avg.
• *Must be flexible to work some Saturdays (based on production goals)
• Ability to adapt with process change
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs