Aerotek Warehouse Team Member in Lawrenceville, Illinois
The Warehouse Team Member performs a variety of duties and functions to support production needs and facility organization such as; quality inspection of product, packaging and labels, and general housekeeping duties to ensure a safe, clean, and orderly work environment.
1st shift, Monday - Friday: 7a - 3:30p
3rd Shift, Sunday - Friday: 12a - 8:30a
• Ability to work with hands at a fast pace.
• Ability to constantly manipulate small parts.
• Perform visual quality checks.
• Make positive contributions to kaizen programs to help reduce warehouse cost per unit and increase productivity.
• Support company safety initiatives.
• Attention to detail and quality performance.
• Able to work safely in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to live up to 35 pounds unassisted.
• Willingness to work in a warehouse setting with varying temperatures and noise levels.
• Ability to maintain excellent attendance.
• Ability to adapt with process change
• Ability to lift up to 35 pounds unassisted.
• Stand on feet for full shift
• Fast hand movement
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs