Rehrig Pacific Company OTR Driver - 971 in Joliet, Illinois
This job was posted by https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov : For more information, please see: https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov/ada/r/jobs/7877651 Here at Rehrig Pacific, we are all about our people. Since 1913, our organization has focused on sustainable supply chain solutions while creating a culture and atmosphere where amazing people, like you, are celebrated for doing their best work. Rehrig Pacific has grown to meet the needs of our industry consumers across the country and internationally. We are constantly creating innovative solutions to transcend the new standards set forth by our customers. We find true fulfillment in helping others, both within the Rehrig Pacific family and in our communities. As servant leaders, we lead by example.
nDedicated Driver to bring loads from Spring Valley, IL to Joliet, IL (2 to 3 times a day) n
nMonday - Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm (Occasional overtime on Saturdays possible) n
• Conduct all activities and perform all job duties and functions following strict adherence to established, company implemented safety behaviors, processes, and procedures.
• Operate in accordance with CSA 2010 7 Basics.
• Complete all required truck and trailer inspections, yard checks, and other misc. paperwork.
• Make deliveries, pickups, and yard moves in an efficient and timely manner, as directed by dispatch and plant management.
• Effectively communicate with management on equipment needs and repairs as they arise.
• Effectively communicate with site personnel, customers, vendors, and business partners in a professional, business appropriate manner.
• Perform sanitation, "Clean as You Go," and good housekeeping practices in the assigned tractor and trailers and as directed by site leadership.
• Ability to lift 70 lbs. consistently throughout duration of shift.
• Ability to effectively perform a job requiring consistent, repetitive motion, bending, twisting, and lifting.
• Any other duties as assigned by site leadership.
• Able to effectively work within a diverse team environment.
nSkills & Knowledge: n
• 5+ years of Over the Road experience, with a clean driving record.
nJob Requirements: n
• Current CDL Class A License.
• Current DOT Physical.
• Clean driving record.
• Successfully passing Random Drug Screens.
• High School Diploma, GED, or comparable work related experience preferred.
Rehrig Pacific Company is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also here. (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated\_files/employers/poster\_screen\_reader\_optimized.pdf)