Linde Engineering North America Inc Bulk Driver in HARTFORD, Illinois
Linde is currently seeking a Class A CDL Truck Driver to join the team in the Hartford, Illinois area to deliver liquid cryogenic gases to our customers.
Advantages of joining the Linde private fleet include:
▪ Enjoy a set schedule; 5 days on and 2 days off with consistent start times
▪ Work for a world class organization that promotes safety and always has a well maintained state of the art fleet
▪ Competitive compensation and bonus opportunities as well as excellent health benefits and retirements plans
▪ Extensive paid training
▪ Weekly pay
▪ Opportunity for advancement
▪ Tuition reimbursement
▪ Sign on bonus
▪ Employee Referral bonus
▪ Safely drive Linde commercial motor vehicles exhibiting defensive driving using Smith System principles.
▪ Utilize all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in all aspects of daily tasks.
▪ Work in accordance with all DOT and Linde standards and policies including but not limited to Speed Management, Seat Belts, In Cab Communication, Cones and Hours of Service.
▪ Report to work properly rested and insure rest breaks prevent fatigue.
▪ Perform all tasks required in loading including but not limited to product transfer, quality analysis, quality documentation and customer required certificate of analysis.
▪ Perform all tasks required in customer delivery including but not limited to product transfer, customer quality testing, dynamic risk assessment of delivery area and customer interface.
▪ Participate in regulatory, Linde or site specific training through classroom theory or practical assessment.
▪ Report any incident involving equipment damage, near miss, first aid or medical treatment to supervisor.
▪ Participate in monthly safety talks and quarterly safety meetings.
▪ Daily completion and submission of written paperwork and electronic data through on board recording device.
▪ Regular daily communication with Linde National Operations Center.
▪ Report deficiencies in Linde transport equipment, at risk customer locations and customer tank deficiencies including required documentation.
▪ Maintain professional appearance and wear Linde uniform.
▪ High School Diploma, GED or 10 years' experience of current CDL class
▪ Minimum 3 years' previous driving experience with clean commercial and personal driving record
▪ Class A Commercial Drivers License (CDL) with Hazmat and Cargo Tank endorsements
▪ Knowledge of DOT, OSHA and Hazmat regulations
▪ Basic computer skills
▪ Experience with on-board recorder system preferred
▪ Good communication skills to effectively communicate with supervisor, drivers and customers
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development – all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
Linde is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
External Company Name: Linde Engineering North America, Inc.
External Company URL: lindeppusa.com
Street: 1200 South Delmar Avenue