Dominos Delivery Driver(02965) - 44 N Commercial in Harrisburg, Illinois
· Operate all equipment
· Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler.
· Prepare product
· Receive and process telephone orders
· Take inventory and complete associated paperwork
· Clean equipment and facility daily
· Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both
Over the phone and in person
· Must have basic mathematical skills to make correct monetary change. (may use calculator)
· Deliver flyers and door hangers
· Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen.
Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing trash and performing
other outside tasks. In-store temperatures range from 34 degrees in cooler to 90 degrees
and above in some work areas.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time, walking, lifting and carry approximately 3 to 30
pounds. Team members must infrequently navigate stairs or climb ladder to change reader board,
clean walls, perform maintenance.
In addition to all the above, the following applies to team members in driver and store management positions.
Deliver product by car and then to door of customer. Deliver flyers and door hangers.
Must have valid driver’s license with safe driving record meeting company standards. Minimum of a 2 year driving
history and insured vehicle.
Able to read a map, locate addresses within designated delivery area.
Varying and sometimes delivering in adverse weather conditions