JBS USA FULFILLMENT CENTER ASSOCIATE in Geneva, Illinois
Fulfillment Center Associate
This position will support the picking, packing, and shipping of the e-commerce operation. The associate
also assists with the fulfillment of all orders, ensuring that orders are picked and shipped within the
customer expected lead times.
Locations and Placement:
• The position will be located in a Fulfillment Center warehouse environment
• Pick products to fulfill orders.
• Pack products in a box.
• Visually inspects product, follows proper procedures to reduce or eliminate product damage.
• Responsible for accurately receiving all perishable products from the plants outside vendors and
outside storage. Ensures proper count and product specs and notifies appropriate personnel of
• Performs other related duties. Responsible for accurately rotating stock and maintaining the
integrity of the product by ensuring it is in the proper temp environment. Helps clean and level
pallets for inventory.
• Perform daily activities of building boxes and cleaning facility.
• Ensure orders are completed, loaded and shipped that same day.
• Follows and reaches the KPIs of the business.
• Education/Experience: High school degree required, previous retail sales experience preferred,
but not required
• Language Skills: Must be fluent in English and ability to speak Spanish is preferred
• Communication Skills: Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to read, write, and
interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions,
and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers, and
• Mathematical Skills: Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and
division. Ability to use a calculator and calculate percentages and ratios.
• Reasoning Ability: Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible
to the needs of the business. Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of
• Physical Demands: This position involves constant moving, talking, listening, reaching, grabbing
and standing for at least two consecutive hours. Involves lifting at least 50 lbs.
• Work Hours: Available to work a variety of hours, which may include early mornings, evenings and
weekends shifts. Shifts are rotating with Morning shift being 7AM to 3:30PM, Mid shift being
10AM to 6:30pm, and Evening shift being 12PM to 8:30PM. These hours/shifts may vary due to
the needs of the business.
• Must be able to perform the following tasks, with or without reasonable accommodation:
• Stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours
• Walk in/and around the warehouse with great frequency
• Regularly bend, lift, stretch and reach both below the waist and above the head
• Lift and move items up to 50 pounds
• Work in a cold environment with temperatures ranging from 0 degrees Fahrenheit to 42
EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED DRUG FREE WORK PLACE
- JBS USA Jobs