ITW Forklift Driver in Frankfort, Illinois
The Shipping Technician reports to the Shipping Manager and will be responsible to perform duties to receive purchased and incoming products and/or ship finished products to customers.
_Location:_ Frankfort, IL
- Primary Responsibilities:*
· Operate stand-up and sit-down forklifts, load and unload trucks as required
· Work and maintain shipping and/or receiving orders and instructions
· Operate Order Pickers
· Pull production product & prepare shipments per customer instructions, address labeling, scan & shrink wrap
· Data Entry: CMI, Excel and Word
· Preparing Bills of Lading
· Assist with year-end physical inventory and tagging
_Position Skills and Experience Requirements:_
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is Friday -Monday Day shift
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· At least one year experience operating a fork truck, hand and/or power lift equipment
· Computer experience in Microsoft Word and Excel
· Ability to keep accurate records
· Proven communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to lift up to 55 lbs.
· Ability to wear personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in designated areas
· This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
· Willing and able to travel
· Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
· Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a background check and drug test.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.