Illinois Tool Works, Inc. 2nd Shift Warehouse Driver in Frankfort, Illinois
2nd Shift Warehouse Driver
21701 S Harlem Ave, Frankfort, IL 60423, USA
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
ITW is a Fortune Manufacturing Company with Multi-Billion Dollar revenue and fifty thousand employees world-wide. Known for innovation, diversification, and excellent financial performance.
ITW’s products and solutions are at work all over the world, in deep-sea oil rigs, aerospace technology, bridges and wind turbines, healthcare, the spaces in which we live and work, the cars we drive, and the mobile devices we rely on. We are never, whether we know it or not, more than a few steps from an innovative ITW solution.
ITW’s Automotive segment designs and manufactures innovative fasteners, interior and exterior components, and powertrain and braking systems for OEMs and their top-tier suppliers. ITW’s automotive businesses have a high level of customer intimacy, enabling customer-back innovation to address complex needs such as vehicle efficiency, safety, and quality. Deep market knowledge and strong manufacturing process capabilities allow ITW’s automotive businesses to be nimble, niche problem solvers for their sophisticated customers.
The Body and Fuel Division drives profitability by leveraging its innovative solutions and application engineering. In addition to ITW’s industry leading research and development capabilities, ITW Body and Fuel enhances our customers’ competitive advantage. Body and Fuel is a business group within ITW’s Automotive segment with manufacturing locations in North America. Our Body and Fuel products are made up of housings and doors, innovative Capless solutions and charge ports for major OEMs around the world
Ensure proper parts and quantity is pulled to meet customer orders, in a timely fashion.
• Break down incoming totes, separate totes, lids, and skids as they arrive.
• Loads and unloads molds and expedites shipments.
• Keeps dock/tote area clean and orderly.
• Relieves dock staff as necessary
• Work with other pullers for cross training when needed to cover absences.
• Assist in receiving area to put product away when needed.
• Works closely with manufacturing and shipping to provide totes, lids, and skids in a timely fashion.
• Backup shipping dock responsibilities as needed.
• Performs any and all other tasks as assigned.
Must adhere to all policies and procedures
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Strong math skill
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule which includes overtime and weekends
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Illinois Tool Works, Inc.
- Illinois Tool Works, Inc. Jobs