Elmhurst Acura Kia Automotive Greeter/ Porter in Elmhurst, Illinois
Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states. Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well. Napleton ranked as 17 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2019 based on new car volume.
Napleton’s Kia of Elmhurst dealership is looking to fill this position which will be responsible for greeting customers when they arrive for service at the dealership, scheduling them with an available service advisor, assisting customers with directing them to where they are looking to be, moving dealership inventory, and picking up and delivering customer vehicles before and after servicing.
- Greet incoming guests, and continue to provide best-in-class customer service to customers and employees alike.
- Responds to questions, provides assistance, and furnishes general information to customers.
- Provide various administrative support as it pertains to the store.
- Picking up and delivering customer vehicles before and after servicing.
- Moving dealership inventory when needed
- Shuttling customers to and from the dealership.
- Moving vehicles within the dealership to assure and orderly inventory.
- Wash/Service vehicles as needed.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Excellent Customer Service experience required.
- Computer and administrative experience is preferred.
- Attention to detail, patience and a positive attitude is a must.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Consistent and stable work history.
- Valid driver’s license required and clean driving record
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
As a Porter you are responsible for the customer's first and last impression of the dealership, so a professional appearance is necessary.
What We Offer:
- Family Owned and Operated
- Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Accrued Vacation Time
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Discounts on products and services
401k and additional benefits We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.