Robert Half International Logistics Coordinator in Elk Grove Village, Illinois
We are looking for a competent Logistics Coordinator to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of our clients company. You will be the one to coordinate personnel and processes to achieve the effective distribution of goods.
· Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
· Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
· Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
· Recruit and coordinate logistics staff (e.g. truck drivers) according to availabilities and requirements
· Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
· Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
· Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
· Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
· Prepare accurate reports for upper management
· Proven experience as logistics coordinator
· Experience in customer service will be appreciated
· Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
· Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP)
· Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs