BWAY Corporation Forklift Operator in Chicago, IL at Mauser Packaging Solutions in Chicago, Illinois
Plant Name: Chicago
Mauser Packaging Solutions is a global leader in solutions and services across the packaging lifecycle, providing large and small metal, plastic, fiber and hybrid packaging worldwide to companies in industries from food, beverage, personal care and pharmaceuticals to chemicals, petrochemicals, agrochemicals and paints. Bringing together the very best of its four legacy companies— BWAY, MAUSER Group, NCG and ICS—Mauser Packaging Solutions offers its customers true sustainability at scale.
Hours: 10pm - 6:30am, Monday to Friday
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load and loads products as requested on/off truck trailers.
- Stores finished goods in designated spaces in warehouse or manufacturing area.
- Maintains efficient use of time.
- Follows safe work procedures for forklift operators.
- Observes safe work practices.
Requirements for employment
- Available for any shift.
- Able to lift 35 pounds.
- Work jobs that have repetitive motion.
- Implement and follow safe work practices and rules.
- Able to prove they have a right to work in the United States.
- Successfully pass a physician’s examination, drug screen and background check.
- Wiling to have a baseline audio metric test
- Prefer high school graduate or GED
- Sufficient work experience to be successful on the job.
- Must have a valid state driver’s license.
- No history of convictions for speeding tickets or wreckless driving.
- Must be able pass a DOT drug test and physical exam.
Employee Type: Full-Time
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 22/11/2020