Kelly Services Pick and Pack Worker in Aurora, Illinois
Kelly Services is currently hiring for multiple Warehouse Associates for a leading internet retailer devoted to the passions and professions of their customers.
WORK LOCATION: Aurora, IL (Near Farnsworth & I-88)
• 1st: $13.50 per hour
• 2nd: $14.00 per hour
Sunday – Wednesday 6am-4:30pm
Wednesday – Saturday 6am-4:30pm
Monday to Friday 3pm-11:30pm
SUMMARY OF JOB: To work in one of 3 functions (Picking, Packing, and Shipping)
• Responsible for the accurate picking of products from stock and sorting these products into orders using RF Scanner.
• Responsible for the accurate packing of orders including the packing of the correct quantities and items, correct marking of cartons, adding stickers and inserts as directed and inclusion of correct labels and method of shipment.
• When packing, select the correct sized carton of packaging and filer to minimize shifting a movement of products during shipment and tightly seal the carton or packaging.
• Responsible for putting away loose units as well as case put away into pick bins.
• When working in shipping, sort and palletize cartons based on carrier coded labels.
• Maintain standards set for accuracy and work volumes as established by the practices, policies, and procedures in effect for the distribution center.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to use RF scanner
• Must possess good attendance and performance record.
• Ability to sustain a high level of physical activity related to repetitive motion, lifting, cartooning and moving a high volume of products and cartons which weigh up to 40-lbs but average packages weigh 10-20-lbs.
• Ability to follow and understand written and verbal instructions which call for multiple different actions based upon product titles/descriptions, product quantities, product sizes, shipping codes, product identification codes, and similar information.
For immediate consideration, please apply online today!!!
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs